Welcome & thank you for visiting my website. I'm delighted to be able to introduce you to the magical healing and transformative qualities of Feng Shui & Sacred Sound Energy Healing with Tibetan Bowls
I have some questions for you:
- Do you feel blocked, or stuck? Would you like your life to flow more easily?
- Is stress and anxiety preventing you from living the life that you would like to live? Would you like to be at peace, calm and focused?
- Do you have past emotional traumas or beliefs that may be holding you back? Would you like to let go of past emotions traumas?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping, or suffer from headaches/fatigue? Would you like more energy, vibrancy and abundance in your life?
- Do you find yourself lacking in enthusiasm, energy and vibrancy?
- Do you have a child with Autism, ADHD on the spectrum or with Special Needs who needs peace?
- Would your workplace be described as a stressful environment?
- Does your home feel like it's giving you a hug when you walk in the door?
- Would you like to see huge positive changes in your lifer?
- Would you like to train to become a Sound Therapist?
Have you answered yes to any of the above questions?
If so, look no further! You've come to the right place. Over the past three years I have worked with people, both on a one-to-one basis, in groups to help remove and clear issues like these and many more.
I have seen the transformative results that Feng Shui and Sound Therapy reveal as ways for you to find balance, happiness, better health and a brighter outlook. The power of Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls combined alongside some of the other holistic therapies I often use in will help to transform your life and restore you back to harmony! Would you like to know more?
Contact me today on 087 1316826 to arrange your “getting to know you” call and find out how I can help you relief all of this and much more.
I felt nurtured and ‘held’ within the session. On leaving the building I noticed that I appeared to feel lighter and more grounded then before. The trauma that had previously felt unbearable had become bearable. – Tanya 2013
As a nurse I regularly get a Tibetan bowl session to re aligning my energy body (physically, mentally & emotionally) and receiving the resonance from the bowls is soothing to my soul. – Hannah 2013
I’d like to take this opportunity to discuss broken stuff. Yes, those items that are laying around your house right this moment (!), laying there broken, waiting helplessly, stripped of all their dignity, just waiting for you to take pity on them– take whatever measures are required to repair them or put them out of their misery once and for all. Here’s how it goes: you have something. It breaks. It proceeds to sit on your counter/in your drawer/in your wardrobe/repeat until every area and surface is covered. That’s it. I can’t even write the end to this scenario because I have so rarely seen it reach its conclusive(…)
http://victoriamaryclarke.podomatic.com/entry/2014-08-18T03_06_32-07_00 In this radio interview I demonstrates my Tibetan Singing Bowls, and tells everyone about my incredible journey from Galway to Nepal, via Kerala, and talks about the healing power of sound. Enjoy!