This episode of the Live Your Dreams Awake podcast will be a wake up call and truly inspiring especially for women who think of themselves as not good enough.
There is that inner mean girl that says, you can’t do it and we tend to listen to that voice because of the standards of this world. Such is the experience of our guest, whom you can say had the best life ever – travel, money, partying, but she never felt living the life that she wanted to live. There was a void, but the universe had a plan for her and came her awakening – to be able to profess self-love and in so doing has helped many women in the same situation.
Our guest is the Queen of self-love, the Manifesting Queen and mentor to women, Gina Swire. Be inspired as she shared her journey from being a full-size model to helping women manifest their true lovely selves.
Be inspired as you listen to this episode!
REMEMBER – “Self love is the step before self-care.”
This week’s tip is to place a shiny metal surface behind your stove or a mirror. By placing one of these things for example, a mirror behind your stove will double the prosperity in your home because your stove represents prosperity. This will also give you the opportunity to be able to see what’s going on behind you so that you’re in a strong powerful position when you are cooking.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- What were the three life events that served as a catalyst to her thoughts that she was not good enough?
- The universe had a plan for Gina Swire and it was an interesting journey. (Learn about her transition from being a model to a being a self-love expert)
- An interesting side story about Gina’s Master Chef career. (…it’s all because of her love for food)
- Self-care vs Self-love, what’s the difference?
- A visualization story – a very amusing baby story. (…what you can learn from this?)
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Womb Wisdom: Awakening the Creative and Forgotten Powers of the Feminine by Padma Aon Prakasha
The Multi-Orgasmic Woman: Sexual Secrets Every Woman Should Knby Manatk Chia (Plus)
CONNECT WITH GINA SWIRE: