Live your Dreams Awake - https://www.patricialohan.com/lyda In this episode Patricia tackles a question sent in through…
Did you know that feng shui encompasses many different aspects beyond just being mindful of your surroundings?
Sound is actually a crucial component of feng shui, as the sounds you surround yourself with can have a significant impact on your life. Listening to positive and harmonious music, for example, can have healing benefits, while negative or chaotic sounds can have the opposite effect.
Highlights of the episode…
- Patricia’s past as a sound healer before her career in feng shui.
- What made Patricia decide to go to Nepal and sign up for a sound healing course?
- The difference between good and bad feng shui sounds.
- Patricia’s experience in meeting Masuro Emoto, the expert in water consciousness.
- What kind of sound are you surrounding yourself with?
Songs to include in your playlist:
Extraordinary Being by Emeli Sandé – https://open.spotify.com/album/5VviVaeo5tJVy9Il7zRD4
Unstoppable Joy by Marya Stark – https://open.spotify.com/album/0NnDCLbktBXDPLm9cc8JHL
The Hidden Messages in Water Masaru Emoto
Free Feng Shui Mini Course or Feng Shui 101 – https://www.powerhousefengshui.com/101-fengshui-v2-1
Join the Powerhouse program – https://www.powerhousefengshui.com/powerhouse-invite-main