I just found this journal entry…..
Reflections & lessons from 2019… remember 2019??
Feels so long ago…
I usually burn / release all my journals (confession from Feng Shui Nerd & decluttering geek)
I’m doing a clear out before leaving for Greece.
I’m not gonna lie – 2019 was a very ‘tricky’ year for me/us/the business this year feels more like an evolution in a positive way as a result…
When I look at these reflections some are sooooo simple & can be applied in life & business so easily especially as we move through still such a weird time..
1.Track your numbers & money – This was a game changer – we made some really bad decisions before we started this & once we started looking at the numbers we could make some really big changes but only from looking at the numbers. This is coming from the allergic to numbers woman – Do you track / organise your money?
2. Consistency pays off – I can’t remember what this was linked to.. I’m still dancing with this one as it’s one I really struggle with in soo many parts of life but getting as many systems / anchors & support in makes it easier! Also not beating myself up as much about it – if I slip get up and do it again…
3. Don’t fix it if it’s not broken – I’m an ideas girl, I get bored quickly and think others will too… when we ‘broke’ the business last year 🤦♀️It was working fine needed upgrading and not annihilation!! If something is working keep doing it…
4. Enjoy it – whatever you are doing – enjoy it – find the joy & the positive impact doing it is having…
5. It doesn’t need to be perfect – I repeat it doesn’t need to be perfect. Done is better than perfect.. We DIY’d loads at the end of this year (no flash videographers or photographers.. Ken me & my iphone we made magic) it wasn’t perfect but it was DONE.
6. We are more capable than we think – I outsourced sooo much in the past and deflected decisions & didn’t listen to my intuition or trust it as much as I could / should have. This is a muscle that needs to be exercised every single day listening… in ..
7. Have clear boundaries & contracts.. I realised that No isn’t a scary word!
8. Systems rock. I never ever ever ever thought I would think this and I’ve a long way to go with this but it made a huge difference.
One of the systems we’ve put in place as part of the podcast is to release a solo episode about Feng Shui every Friday…(yes me teaching Feng Shui or answering questions that have been sent to me)
I love my ‘simple system’ I’ve put in place..
I have popped the time I will do the recording into my diary & I do it after my Live teaching call for Feng Shui Mastery course which is the same time each week. (double whammy system and consistency!!)
Last week on the session – I answered a question about Decluttering & where Do I start..
– What clutter is and what clutter isn’t when it comes to Feng Shui?
– The most common types of clutter
– Throwback of a feng shui work that I did for a farmhouse
– Actionable steps on how to declutter
– Quick tips for decluttering clothes
Which one of these resonated the most?
I’d love to know… hit reply and tell me..
P.s. I was featured in this podcast last year – it was so fun being interviewed by Emi from a Tribe of leaders you can listen here!
Beginners Feng Shui: https://linktr.ee/lohanpatricia