Curious about the title of this episode? Make sure that you listen all the way till the end so you get the most out of this. This episode of Live Your Dreams Awake is kind of a breakaway from the usual that you will listen to, as this is an interview of myself some two years back by Sarah Minielly from Pivot Up, whom I have met when I was hosting a strategy session in Bali, planning about our businesses for the year 2017.
I have been so flat out on the launch and the re-branding of the powerhouse program lately, that I was not able to create episodes for the podcast lately. And so I want to reconnect with you through this old interview and for those that who do not know me yet, this is an opportune time to listen and know me, where I kind of started before I became a coach, a healer, a Feng Shui expert and a passionate female entrepreneur.
REMEMBER – “When you’re showing up and helping, you’re making a difference.”
WHAT WAS COVERED IN THAT INTERVIEW:
- I knew as a kid that I will be in business.
- My 9-5 experience, how I feel I am not cut out for that mold and my introduction to running a business.
- Everything seems to be shiny and perfect but I was crumbling on the inside. (…I was not happy!)
- Patricia’s freedom – My travels, training and how I basically became the “Singing Bowl Girl”?)
- Another pivot – the move to Bali and got deeper into Feng Shui.
- The biggest lesson of my career of being an entrepreneur that I shared in that interview.
- The most challenging part of being an entrepreneur.
- How has my definition of success evolved through the years?
- Advice that I gave out to women entrepreneurs who are starting out?