Welcome to another episode of the Live Your Dreams Awake podcast! I am really excited…
This episode of Live Your Dreams Awake is going to be very interesting since Patricia’s guest is Michelle Keane, an interior designer who has very strong connections to angels and her ancestor guides. She discovered healing water from the Skellig Michael at Skellig Islands, which is now a UNESCO Heritage Site. She was then guided where to dig seven wells from her 2 acre land. What is fascinating is that the water from those wells contains 66 minerals, very similar to the water from the Lourdes. Listen till the end of this episode to hear more of Michelle’s visions and some interesting personalities who are her spirit guides.
REMEMBER – “Everyone has this power within.”
This week’s tip is to place a shiny metal surface behind your stove or a mirror. By placing one of these things for example, a mirror behind your stove is actually doubling the prosperity in your home because your stove represents prosperity. This will also give you the opportunity to be able to see what’s going on behind you so that you’re in a strong powerful position when you are cooking.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- Michelle Keane’s introduction of self and how she discovered sacred well from St. Michael’s County of Kerry, Ireland.
- The well at the Skellig Islands, a UNESCO Heritage Site.
- Who was channelling for Michelle? (… Steve Jobs is one of her spirit guides.)
- Michelle’s trip to Himalayas, India.
- The digging of seven wells in her 2 acre land.
- Michelle and Patricia encounter Dr. Masaru Emoto, who does remarkable work with water crystals.
- How does Michelle connect with her guides?
- Patricia’s story about her visit to her grandmother’s grave.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Books recommended by Michelle Keane:
The Discovery of Kingdom Water by Michelle Keane
Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda Paramahamsa
CONNECT WITH MICHELLE KEANE:
CONNECT WITH PATRICIA:
“They need to start respecting angels.”- Michelle Keane
“When you light candles, you invite angels and spirit guides into your room.”- Michelle Keane