Welcome to another episode of the Live Your Dreams Awake podcast! I am really excited…
In this episode, I will share with you lessons on delegating and outsourcing. I am sure this will resonate with most of us, who at some point in our lives or perhaps still are thinking that they are the only ones who can best do the job. It can also come from a place of lack and outsourcing can cost a lot of money.
As I move into a new era in my life, I realized that if I want to live my dreams awake, I need to have support that will allow my work to be easy. It is my hope that through this episode you can have your big leap in making your life easier.
REMEMBER – “You can’t do it all on your own.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- Introduction of the series of short episodes
- What can delegation do to make your life easier?
- Patricia intends to do some episodes about life-changing books that have had a profound influence on her life.
- Outsourcing lessons to improve family time.
- Giving other people the opportunity to shine and be your support mechanism.
- Patricia and Ken’s experience in getting help.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Book that Patricia recommends:
The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
“We can have so much internal resistance to getting help and being supported in our lives and businesses.”
“There was also a lot of fear around spending money at that time because I was in a very different situation than I am now.”
“You may think that delegating and getting help, can be in the form of just asking for help, but it is also paying for help or getting something that is going to make your life easier.”