Welcome to another episode of the Live Your Dreams Awake podcast! I am really excited…
As a Leo Patricia enjoys birthday celebrations, however, as she goes through a new era in her life, there is a big shift in boundaries and realizations. It is on a much deeper level and asking herself the most powerful life changing question. It’s letting go of the guilt and being unapologetic when she does not do what people would expect her to do. It’s all about self-love and creating that space to live her dreams awake.
REMEMBER – “It is okay for you to have and to be doing whatever it is that you want and being unapologetic for your dreams and your desires.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- The most powerful life-changing question – “What do I really want?”
- The big party on the 8 of the 8th ‘08 which became the benchmark of “expected” next birthday parties of Patricia.
- The realization of what Patricia really wanted for her birthday was what she’d been doing for the past three years.
- Book Sharing – Patricia’s recommendation on books that she really loves reading.
- Having that deep sense of approval for yourself and for your dreams – a journey to self-love.
- What Powerhouse could mean for women who want to step up and go after their dreams? (…And the announcement of an increase in the next live round of Powerhouse.)
- Patricia on being grateful.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Book Patricia recommends:
Stop Checking Your Likes: Shake Off the Need for Approval and Live an Incredible Life by Susie Moore
Past episodes on self-love:
“I deeply and completely love and accept myself and it’s okay, it’s absolutely okay.”
“It is okay for you to have and to be doing whatever it is that you want and being unapologetic for your dreams and your desires.”
“When people commit and put the money down for something, they do the work and then make the changes.”
CONNECT WITH PATRICIA: