Welcome to another episode of the Live Your Dreams Awake podcast! I am really excited…
It’s a whole new shift in my life as I am turning 40 this 8th of August. As I have said you can expect me to share 40 little things of insights and wisdom that are unfolding out of me for the upcoming episodes and sessions.
Today is going to be short but mindful, something about tuning in and listening into your body. Stay tuned and hear about my gift to all of you as I usher into my birth month. Enjoy!
REMEMBER – “The advice you give is what you need to take.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- Introduction of more solo episodes.
- The voice that Patricia heard – “You’re tired Patricia.” (…I took a nap in the middle of the day!)
- The importance of tuning into your body and listening to it more.
- The message on “Patience”.
- My birthday treat to all of you – A special price for those who will register for the Powerhouse which is good up to August 8.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
“The advice you give is what you need to take.”
“You don’t have to do it all today.”
“Patience. Let yourself and everyone else off the hook. Slow down. Take the time and space you need to feel balanced before attending to anything else. Treat yourself to loving kindness. Give up blame, criticisms and judgement. Look for the answers to all things. Shift your perspective. Put your hand in your heart and breathe deeply and let the amazing oxygen into every cell in your body. Exhale. It takes time, take your time. Give yourself space, slow down. Relax, give in, let it go. Take your break, allow kindness, ease a new perspective and understanding to flow in.”