We all have these moments, these times in our life when we are confused, we don’t know what to do, are struggling, that nothing is happening in our life and we think that we are at the end of our tunnel. Especially this year when the whole world is facing so many transitions and challenges.
In this episode of Live Your Dreams Awake, I am super excited because we have a movie star in the house! She is an amazing actress, director, screenwriter and producer and flow coach for artists and we met many many years back at a women’s entrepreneurship mindset group. She is Rayna Russell (stage name Rayna Campbell) and she will share her amazing journey of transformation and how she helps her coaching clients how to handle this up-and-down, sometimes stagnant career. I know you’re going to love this great interview.
REMEMBER – “Believe that our souls know what to do next.”
This week’s Feng Shui tip is to avoid having knives on display in or around the house and in your kitchen and that includes knife blocks. Knives are weapons and are dangerous and can cause accidents. So, to avoid having accidents in your homes, place your knives in drawers and out of sight.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- How Rayna who studied retail marketing ended up to be an actress? (…Her dream and obsession was to be a buyer for Marks & Spencer.)
- The story of her BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) nomination and how she made it to the final 10 out of over 900 entries?
- The Inner Work for Success – the work to move, pivot and embrace what’s being presented to you in life.
- Rayna’s introduction to Feng Shui and how her life changed dramatically by it?
- Rayna’s advice to people who don’t know what to do, are frustrated and confused.
- Getting ready to go to California to shoot her 2nd feature film.
- In her work as a flow coach for artists, who else does she work with transforming mindsets?
- Rayna’s thoughts on discrimination.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Book that was mentioned by Patricia:
Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World, and Become a Good Ancestor Hardcover by Layla Saad
Book that Rayna is reading:
The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
CONNECT WITH RAYNA RUSSELL:
Connect with Me: