Welcome back to this week Feng Shui Friday in which I am going to share…
Life happens in a home or in the space where you are. It is important that you are mindful of clearing it from negative energies so that the flow for the good things will come in.
This is going to be our topic for this Feng Shui Friday, wherein you will learn how to balance the energy of your home or your space. Plus you’ll hear a fascinating transformation in the life of Katie Barron, a college lecturer on natural health practice. Her life was just okay, but her business was not getting any traction. Since she embraced feng shui, there was a BIG shift in her life and business. Be sure to listen all the way through to learn more.
REMEMBER – “If you want things to be different, you need to do things differently.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- A back story of a guy who bought a singing bowl from Patricia.
- How do we clear negative energy or anything that we do not want in our lives?
- Katie Barron’s journey with Feng Shui.
- What was going on in her life before feng shui?
- What has unfolded in her life after doing the remedies in her home?
- Feng shui from a distance, Katie’s experience with the community.
- Katie’s advice to people who are thinking of joining the program?
LINKS & RESOURCES:
“Life happens in a home.”- Patricia Lohan
“If you want to stay here, don’t do anything. If you want to change, you need to do something different.” – Katie Barron
“What I can see from these changes is creating a legacy of change that goes further than just us.” – Katie Barron
“It’s made everyone think about what’s important and that is your home, wherever that may be, is absolutely fundamental to everything.” – Katie Barron
“This is the time of transformation.”- Patricia Lohan
“If you want things to be different, you need to do things differently.” – Katie Barron