Seeing so many deaths among friends at a young age of 17 made our special guest, Ronja, to realize that life is not forever. So she has decided to focus on having fun, joy and enjoying the people around her because you’ll never know when is the last time you’ll see them. She has been in my world for a long time and she’s just a person full of joy and positivity. Ronja Sakata is known to her friends as the Queen of Joy and it has been her title ever since. She is a Life and Business Coach, a Food Engineer, with a BA and a Masters and she earned her Coaching Degree from the Zürich University of Teacher Education. Ronja is passionate about bringing more joy to people and she will share her life experiences and advice on how to be truly joyful in life.
So, get ready to listen through your heart!
REMEMBER – You don’t need a guru – get in touch with your own power
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- How did she become the Queen of Joy?
- Why the Japanese surname?
- Saying Yes when you want to say “yes” and saying no when you want to say “no”
- Celebrating and being grateful for failures
- Transition from zone of excellence to zone of genius
- Advice to listeners of the podcast
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Ronja is listening to:
The Oxygen Advantage by Patrick McKeown (audio book)