I love the energy and enthusiasm of my guest in today’s episode, my good friend, Shari Tiegman. She is host to two podcast shows, “The Shambles Show” and “Mavericks in Motion”. She is also a certified yoga teacher and artist doing decoupage, painting and interior design.
There is so much inspiration in this interview because Shari is an epitome of a real maverick having to overcome several obstacles. She will share with us on how to have a maverick life in business and how to have that conscious creation of the life that you want. Life is really tough but you don’t have to create a life that looks good for anyone else, but only to yourself.
So, get ready to listen through your heart!
REMEMBER – If I move then someone else can go further.
This week’s tip is to fix your leaks. Do you have leaking taps in your home? If so they represent the flow of abundance, money and energy leaving your home. So now is the time to get all of those leaks fixed to allow your home to retain all its prosperity, abundance and energy inside.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- How Shari Tiegman helps the non-average Joes and Janes create the world they want to live in?
- How was Shari able to transition from low points in her life to creating the extraordinary in herself?
- Things to remember in the conscious creation of the life you want to create.
- What is a Maverick and why Shari chose it to be her alter ego?
- The inspiring story of his dad and the luxury watch Tourneau.