Asian women and women of color are conditioned with a lot of cultural barriers and blocks, such that they are afraid to show themselves up to the world. They were brought up in a patriarchal and sexist culture where women stay in the background. It does not have to be this way. No matter how many years of living in the past, you can cultivate the right mindset to empower yourselves, be financially independent and be successful. Your past will not dictate what your future reality is.
In this episode of Live Your Dreams awake, I will talk to Sharn Khaira, an Asian, who was able to change her course, break loose from the cultural barriers and found her identity as an empowered woman. Sharn is a business and mindset mentor, an international motivational speaker and the founder of a community called, Asian Female Entrepreneur Collective, where she helps female entrepreneurs step into their purpose.
Be inspired and empowered! Enjoy listening!
REMEMBER – “As women, we need to be financially independent and empowered.”
This week’s Feng Shui tip is about sitting in your power position. These are some of the simple things to be on a look out for. Make sure that your chair olidis and has a firm back and you have a strong wall to support you. Ensure that you can see the door, but you’re not in a position where you are directly facing it so that you don’t have that full onslaught of energy coming at you.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- Discover how Sharn’s shift from corporate, to a luxury Asian wedding planner and then to being in masterminds and mentoring
- What was her experience going full time helping women entrepreneurs
- Breaking barriers and supporting collectives like “Black Lives Matter” even before it was trending around the world
- Sharn’s advice for people, especially women who are afraid to put themselves out there and get more visibility
- What are the traits of being a role model
- How her money and abundance mindset was transformed
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Book that Sharn Khaira is reading:
Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success (audio CD) by Napoleon Hill
Book that was mentioned during the interview:
Becoming Rich: A Method for Manifesting Exceptional Wealth (A Course in Manifesting Book 4) by Genevieve Davis
If you have a question you’d like Patricia to answer for the Feng Shui Friday Q&A, you can submit it here
CONNECT WITH SHARN KHAIRA:
Connect with Me: