This is going to be a powerhouse episode of the Live Your Dreams Awake podcast because we have a truly admirable woman who followed her dreams to be where she is now in the online community. I am talking about Sigrun and as her namesake in the Norse mythology, the Queen Valkyrie, she possesses the ability and self-empowerment to stay in her game.
Sigrun is a CEO turned entrepreneur, a licensed architect, certified trainer and a software engineer. Early on in her studies she realized that she was not born to be an architect but still pursued her studies in architecture. Today her mission is to accelerate gender equality through female entrepreneurship. She inspires people, especially women to follow their dreams and to take action.
Be inspired as you listen to this episode!
REMEMBER – “ Follow your dreams and take action.”
This week’s tip is painting your home. I have two kinds of big rules when it comes to color because there are specific rooms that will need different elements that will be better than others. The two elements that that are most tricky to work with in a house, are fire element and water element.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- What is Sigrun’s realization that made her do what she is doing now?
- Her thoughts as she listens to women talk about dreams they have not realized because of children, husbands, skillset, fear, no money, but mostly because of children.
- When did she feel that architecture was not for her? (… and why not?)
- The journey from being a CEO to entrepreneur.
- The funny story of how she met her husband at a Tony Robbins seminar.
- Creating her own stage – The planning, the theme (inspired from a Barbie magazine) and a teenager guest speaker
- Information on the “Selfmade Summit” next year at Harpa Concert Hall, Reykjavik, Iceland
LINKS & RESOURCES:
CONNECT WITH SIGRUN: