Are you feeling that you are not seeing what you wanted to see and feel as though there is no movement in your life? Are you asking what is missing in your life? The mission of our guest today is to help women create an impact in their lives along with the financial freedom that comes with it.
Our guest Suzy Ashworth truly embodies our Living Your Dreams Awake podcast, in that she’s giving permission to follow her heart’s desire. I’ve met Suzy some 7 or 8 years back and I am excited to explore both our journeys since, as we both have evolved, as well. Suzy is a mother of three, a Hay House author, TEDx speaker, a mindset and business coach. She also has a diploma in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy. She will share with us her journey to the different exciting pivots in her life.
So, get ready to listen through your heart!
This week’s tip is to add more vibrancy and life into your home. So how do you do that? Bring some fresh flowers into your home. Their colors and their life will enhance the energy of your home. You can also bring in fresh fruits. Placing it in the center area of your home, which is your health and well-being area will actually enhance your energy and vibrancy too. Treat yourself and get yourself a beautiful bunch of flowers and lighten up your life and increase your vibrancy.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- Amazing pivots from baby hypnobirthing, to business coaching, to a transformational coach (… and the inspirations on each)
- New location, new beginnings (…giving yourself permission to follow your heart’s desire.)
- A decision to take the family away from the comfort that they know – moving to Valencia, Spain.
- From a feeling of being stuck to a quantum leap ( … and why she is now a Quantum Transformation Coach.)
- Suzy’s visioning technique – “There’s no big bucket list.”
- Books That Suzy Ashworth is reading
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Books That Suzy Ashworth is Reading:
- Traction by Gino Wickman (Audible book)
- The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks About the Art of Creative Living (A Seth Book)