Do you believe that visionaries are the creative idea people who start entrepreneurial companies? You would think that creativity is only for artists and the production of artistic works, but it can also be in a professional context and business structure, as well.
This is actually going to be the topic of today’s podcast with our special guest, Tracy Matthews. Tracy is a very creative soul and that transcends into her jewelry designs and creation of exquisite jewelries that was sold in 350 stores worldwide. She is host to Thrive by Design podcast and the person behind Creatives Rule the World and the other half of Flourish & Thrive Academy, co-founded with her friend, Robin Kramer.
If you are a creative spirit and don’t know how to scale your talent, this episode is for you. Learn how to channel those dreams to the right vision of what you want.
So, get ready to listen through your heart!
REMEMBER – Your creativity is actually your biggest gift in the success of your business.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- How to find your passion and manifest your power to pursue it no matter what?
- You, too, can scale your knowledge and still protect your creativity.
- Finding that balance over money and how not to feel guilty spending it.
- Being creative and setting boundaries around time is the only way to grow your business.
- Sitting around and thinking about stuff is where so much really happens. (And why is that…)
- Visioning is getting permission to dream big and consciously creating it will make it happen.