Sometimes you don’t have to live so much of a structured life. It also pays to trust your gut, to really start enjoying and living your dreams awake. Often, many people would wait to do their dreams and sadly their dreams died with them. Be more fluid!
This whole thing about Covid is really scary and has really shaken people to the core, but you just have to build on resilience. Sometimes obstacles are really just in the head. There is a bigger plan and now is the time of huge transformation. Our conversation with our guest is around this topic of creating your life now and you don’t have to wait or go on a vacation in order to feel what life is. My guest is Wendy Schultz, who is referred to as the “vacation rental guru”, but before being one, had to realize that she was stressed out, burned out and working long hours. She had to go through several pivots in life, but she stayed head on until she found what her real passion is. Be inspired by her story!
REMEMBER – “When you follow your gut, you will find the magic”
This week’s Feng Shui tip is to help you attract and go to places that you’ve always dreamed of. So if you like more adventure or go on more exotic travels, this is so simple. All you have to do is buy the guide books of where you want to visit, go to travel agents and pick some of the brochures, get some artifacts or some images of these places that you want to visit. Place them in your home, in a position where you can see them on a regular basis. By doing so you’re not only reminding yourself, but you’re also energizing your life to attract this incredible trip and adventures to your life.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- How Wendy and Patricia met – a stroke of fate on national TV?
- Patricia’s side story about living in the now. Don’t wait for an excuse to do something..
- How did Wendy get into vacation rentals after so many pivots?
- What does a Wendy Day look like? (…How does she have vacation rentals in Wisconsin and live in Florida?)
- Getting outside of the comfort zone and how to overcome obstacles?
- The bigger plan, the time of huge transformation.
- Opening up to new opportunities, the not so easy transitions.
- Reacting to change, thoughts about security. (…How to build solid confidence and rely on yourself?
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Book that was mentioned by Patricia:
The Five-Hour Workday: Live Differently, Unlock Productivity, and Find Happiness by Stephan Aarstol
Books that Wendy Schultz is Reading:
- Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- You 2: A High Velocity Formula for Multiplying Your Personal Effectiveness in Quantum Leaps by Price Pritchett
- The Power (The Secret) by Rhonda Byrne
CONNECT WITH WENDY SCHULTZ:
Connect with Me: