In today’s episode, you will learn that the wealth or prosperity area in your home…
Feng Shui is a 5,000 year old practice that originated in China. The words ‘Feng Shui’ when translated means good health or good harvest and when we embrace it in our lives, it can bring that flow, ease and joy.
The five elements of nature are connected to it, including fire, water, earth, metal, and wood. When we are with nature, don’t we experience the same sense of balance?
In this episode, we’ll be shedding light on misconceptions about Feng Shui so that you can enjoy the free flowing, effortless life you’ve always wanted.
Highlights of the episode…
- Describe the ancient practice of Feng Shui
- Why do we practice Feng Shui now?
- How does that house that has ‘chi’ feel like?
- What is the philosophy of Daoism based on?
- The misconceptions about Feng Shui
- How was the practice of Feng Shui demystified?
- How did the name of the podcast PowerHouse Feng Shui come about?