If you’re reading this, don’t say, “Oh no, I can’t sing!” As our guest said, “If you can breathe and talk, you can sing.” I suppose you’re getting curious and interested already.
Our guest in today’s episode is an incredible woman and she will share with us her journey and how through her voice, she found the path she’s meant to take. Yasia is a Somatic Voicework and Movement Facilitator and Chant leader. She offers a safe, non-judgemental healing space to explore your voice and express it through sound.
This episode brings to you tons of inspirations and positive experiences from Yasia and on top of that … you’re going to be in for a wonderful surprise!
So, get ready to listen through your heart… and sing!
REMEMBER – Open your mouth and sing your intention.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- How does Yasia describe what she does?
- How did Yasia get into this path of using her voice?
- Open your mouth and sing your intention!
- The power of voice! (Is this about singing …?)
- How to transform your life by just accessing your voice?
- Yes, you can sing! Risk playing with your sound.
- How to retrain your ear from a traumatic relationship with voice?
- A big treat for listeners! Hear one of Yasia’s chants right here.