In this episode of Live your Dreams Awake Podcast, LinkedIn legend Helen Pritchard talks about…
Usually when we talk about health, we connect it with the food that we eat, but it isn’t all about the food. Health is also affected by the condition of the air we breathe, the things that touch our skin and by the usual things we have in our home, especially stuff that is in our cupboards, kitchen, bathrooms etc.
In today’s episode of Live Your Dreams Awake, we are going to have a great conversation with award-winning environmental toxin expert, Tonya Harris. She is a childhood cancer survivor, speaker, author and founder of slightlygreener.com, a company created for moms who prefer the no-pressure approach to detoxifying life. Whether you are experiencing health issues or worried about your kid’s health or just want to reinvent your lifestyle, this episode is a must-listen to.
REMEMBER – “You don’t know what you don’t know until you do know.”
This week’s Feng Shui tip is raising the vibrancy and energy around your home. So how can you do that? Well you can invite in more animals and wildlife around you by adding more nature to the outside, to inside of your home. For example having some bird box or some bird feeders in your garden to invite in birds and wildlife and nature into your garden, bringing in more plants, more color that all add more vibrancy and energy into your home. So start filling your life up with more vibrancy by attracting more wildlife into your home.
WHAT WE COVER DURING THIS EPISODE:
- What are moments in Tonya Harris’ life that led her to become interested in the effects of toxins in the health, to become an environmental toxicity specialist?
- Where does someone start in their house with looking at these toxins?
- Alternative cleaning products that you can instead use.
- Her journey – How she was able to put herself out there and share her message?
- Feng Shui’s Fast Magic experience of Tonya.
- Something to look out for from Tonya – a book deal which will be released next August.
- Other items to be aware of that have toxins in it – candles.
- The book, Get Rich Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks by Denise Duffield-Thomas, which has greatly impacted Tonya’s life, the way it did as with feng shui.